Cheatham Hill Elementary PTA Updates
JULY 30TH 12:30-2:30PM
12:30pm-1:00PM K-5th Last Names I-P
1:15PM-1:45PM K-5th Last Names Q-Z
2:00PM-2:30PM K-5th Last Names A-H
CHEATHAM HILL'S PTA GOAL IS TO ACHIEVE 100% MEMBERSHIP!
EACH STUDENT ENROLLED REPRESENTS A MEMBER. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS THE PTA'S MAIN FUNDRAISER FOR THE YEAR.
CONSIDER PURCHASING A LARGER MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO HELP SUPPORT PTA PROGRAMS.
DAY OF SNEAK-A-PEEK
- COME MEET YOUR TEACHER.
- BECOME A PTA MEMBER.
- PURCHASE A SCHOOL SUPPLY KIT (LIMITED AMOUNT AVAILABLE).
- PURCHASE YOUR SPIRITWEAR.
- PURCHASE YOUR YEARBOOK AT A LOW PRICE...THIS DAY ONLY!
- PURCHASE YOUR RECORDER FOR 4TH AND 5TH GRADE STUDENTS.
- LEARN ABOUT AND SIGN UP FOR AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS AVAILABLE.
- SIGN UP TO BE A PTA VOLUNTEER!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OUR NEW PARENTS AND SEEING OUR RETURNING PARENTS.
Summer break is the perfect time to work on
Reflections art for next year!
The theme for the 2018-2019 school year is
“Heroes Around Me”
- Over the summer have your student create one or more original works of art expressing the theme “Heroes Around Me”.
- The art must be created in one of the following mediums: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, 2-D Visual Arts, or 3-D Visual Arts.
- Let your student be creative and have fun!
- All grades and abilities are welcome to participate.
- We will collect the artwork in October and we will have entry forms available at the beginning of the school year.
If you have questions please email CHESReflections@gmail.com
Attention Cheatham Hill Parents
We have a very active and thriving PTA at Cheatham Hill and we need driven, dedicated, passionate parents to help us maintain our PTA.
The Cheatham Hill PTA is looking for a few parents to step into a leadership role on our Board of Directors.
No experience required and you are fully supported by the Board.
We have the following Committee Chair Board Positions open:
Family Spirit Nights:
The Chair is in charge of coordinating the monthly Family Spirit Nights within our local community. This requires acquiring new partnerships and continuing our relationships with ongoing businesses. Chair helps schedule, advertise, promotes and attends Family Nights. Chair also plans fun contests and or activities during some of the Family Nights. The Chair works with the Executive Board on organizing coupons for membership drive as well.
If you are interested or please contact Cheatham Hill PTA President Jenna Belfanti at email@example.com